FFS will be hosting their Elements program at Railway this summer.
FFS Elements is an eight-week outdoor program covering three sessions a week.
The goal of the programme is to:
* Develop and improve fitness, functional movement and conditioning
* Improved body composition and aide injury prevention
* Educate an holistic approach to health and well-being
* Allow members to arrive at pre-season in peak physical condition and ready for the season ahead
All participatants will have an initial screening covering a full functional screen and fitness testing.
As with all FFS sessions, training will take place in small groups in a motivational environment with expert coaching in movement mechanics and conditioning.
- Runs from Tuesday 2nd June to Saturday 25th July
- Takes place on Tuesday & Thursdays PM and Saturday AM
- Program cost is €295 for FFS clients, which is discounted to €195 for Railway members
- The course has been devised and will be led by Ciaran Ruddock, an IRB & IRFU S&C qualified coach, Irish international and former Leinster professional player.